Al Jallaf is pleased to offer a professional private notary
service at competitive fixed-fee rates.
We accept Bank transfer & credit card as payment method for the Private notary services.
We are happy to announce that Al Jallaf has been authorized to offer Private Notary Services to
companies and individuals in Dubai. These services were previously only available through government
Notary Public branches, but are now also available from a select number of UAE Advocacy Firms.
Al Jallaf’s Private Notary Services are provided by Managing Partner, Amna Al Jallaf, supported by a
skilled team of bilingual Senior and Junior Lawyers. Al Jallaf can now notarise a wide range of
documents for a fixed fee (see attached), including:
- Memoranda of Association of LLCs; Joint Liability Company; Civil work Company; and
Single owner; Agreements for the Appointment of local Service Agent; Local Agent;
Agreement of selling Boat and Vessel;
- Addendum of Memoranda of Association of LLCs; Joint Liability Company; Civil work
Company; and Single owner;
- Annulment of Memoranda of Association of LLCs; Joint Liability Company; Civil work
Company; and Single owner; and agreement of appointment of local service agent;
- Endorsement of signature and Job offers;
- Judicial notices and Minutes of Meeting;
- Declaration of unemployment; Intellectual property; cancelling POA’s; Residency;
withdrawing claim and complaint;
- Special POA’s and General Powers of Attorney of different types;
Private notary services are available by appointment only. Our office hours are Sunday-Thursday, 9:00
am to 5:00 pm. To request an appointment, please contact us.
Download PRIVATE NOTARY FEES
DOWNLOAD PRIVATE NOTARY FEES [ENGLISH]
DOWNLOAD PRIVATE NOTARY FEES [ARABIC]